1. To understand the SFI Compensation Plan, you must first understand CV (Commission Volume). Every product on a Zing Network site has a CV value, which is the maximum amount of commissions paid out for that product. Learn how CV is calculated.
2. For commission information about each product, just click the SFI Toolbox button on the product’s details page to view the DC (Direct Commission), EP contribution (Executive Pool), CV (Commission Volume), and VP (VersaPoints) you can earn by selling this product.
For all your Personally Referred Members (PRMs)
- Earn 50% of CV on their purchases
- Earn 100% of the VP on all their purchases
- Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn
For all your Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSAs)
- Earn 50% of CV on their purchases (25% of CV* if you’re not an EA or above)
- Earn 1 Rewardical for every 10 they earn
*If you’re not an EA, the remaining 25% of CV will be deposited in the Executive Pool. If your PSA was assigned to you by your sponsor, this CV will roll up to them. You can reclaim these earnings and receive 50% of CV by becoming an EA.
PLUS…once you refer a member or sponsor an affiliate, they become your customer for life!** SFI takes care of all order processing, product shipments, and customer service at no cost to you, and automatically pays you your Direct Commissions and Rewardicals for every order placed by them each month!
Earnings Example: An order is placed by one of your PRMs that has $28 CV. You earn a $14 Direct Commission (50% of $28)!
** A customer is a person who is NOT also an SFI affiliate or lives in the same household as the referrer. For example, if your neighbor (who is not an SFI Affiliate) purchases a product via your TripleClicks Gateway, you’ve just generated a customer sale and will earn a Direct Commission.
To start earning Direct Commissions, just start referring members and sponsoring SFI affiliates. See this lesson to learn how.
SFI’s Executive Pool provides a simple, easy, and lucrative income stream that ALL SFI affiliates can tap into. At the end of every month we determine the total CV (Commission Volume) for all sales at all our Zing Network properties, and we put 50% of the CV of EVERY purchase–companywide–into the Executive Pool for our affiliates to share in! We also put in an additional 25% of the CV for every purchase made by PSAs with non-EA sponsors.
There are TWO ways to share in the pool:
1. Provided you have scored at least 1500 VersaPoint (VP) for the month, you earn ONE share of the pool for each of your VersaPoints, up to 1500 shares! Then, for each additional 500 VP you score, you’ll earn another 500 shares!
* You score 1500 VP for the month, so you earn 1500 shares of the Executive Pool
* You score 2000 VP for the month, so you earn 2000 shares of the Executive Pool
* You score 2500 VP for the month, so you earn 2500 shares of the Executive Pool
* You score 3000 VP for the month, so you earn 3000 shares of the Executive Pool
* And so on, with no limit to how many total shares you can earn!
VP can be earned for doing a wide variety of actions (see your SFI To-Do List) The more VP you score, the more you can earn from the Executive Pool! It’s that simple.
* An order is placed by one of your personally referred members that has $23 CV and 1,500 VP. You earn a $11.50 Direct Commission (50% of $23) and 1,500 shares in the Executive Pool.
* An order with $30 CV and 2,500 VP is placed by one of your PSAs. You earn a $15 Direct Commission (50% of $30) and 2,500 shares in the Executive Pool.
* An order with $42 CV and 3,300 VP is placed by one of your PSAs. You earn a $21 Direct Commission (50% of $42) and 3,000 shares in the Executive Pool (remember: EP shares are awarded in 500 VP increments).
New affiliates who fail to reach 1500 VP before the end of the month can choose to have their VersaPoints transferred to the next month (one time only).
For purchases by your PRMs, you’ll ALSO earn all the VP on the order–which can earn you additional shares of the Executive Pool!
2. Become a Team Leader to earn matching VP on points earned by your EAs.
Matching VP Example: You are an STL. The EAs in your first 4 levels account for a total of 25,500 VP this month, so YOU earn a matching 25,500 shares of the Executive Pool.
Localvantia and Rewardical are two of the Zing Network’s most exciting properties. As an SFI affiliate, you can refer vendors to Localvantia and Rewardical and turn on two more income streams. In doing so, you’ll automatically earn 1 Rewardical for each 10 Rewardicals dished out by your PRVs (Personally Referred Vendors)! Because vendors may be distributing tens of thousands of Rewardicals monthly, your referral tokens can really add up!
In addition to the six major commission streams listed above, all SFI affiliates also have the opportunity to earn thousands of free TCredits and Rewardicals annually in various SFI contests, monthly drawings, Eager Zebra Games, Astro auctions, and more.
- Learn more about earning free TCredits HERE.
- Check out THIS LIST for the more than a dozen ways you can collect free Rewardical Tokens every month.
- For details on ALL your bonus benefits you get as an SFI Affiliate, see the Benefits Chart.
9 Reasons Why The SFI Comp Plan Rocks!
- Clean, simple, generous, and fair!
- No purchase requirements…ever!
- Start earning income immediately just by doing simple free actions!
- Multiple income streams!
- Qualify for EVERY type of compensation with as little as 1500 VP a month (all qualifying VP can be generated with just actions, or combinations of actions and sales at any of our Zing Network properties).
- With thousands of available products, our Zing Network powered sites have something for everyone. This makes selling products online both fun and lucrative. And it makes it even easier to earn VP with Transfer Buying (buying from Zing Network sites the products you already buy elsewhere)!
- Lucrative upfront compensation and great long-term residual income potential too!
- No limit to how much you can earn. Team Leaders can earn unlimited shares of the Executive Pool.
- Get paid in your country’s currency via our Payoneer™ MasterCard. See our Getting Paid FAQs for more information HERE.