Chances are you will have said or done some of these things since joining SFI.
1. You joined because you need more money and in many cases, you need or have needed money fast.
2. You joined with minimum to no skills.
3. You think selling products at SFI requires sales skills.
4. Your sponsor has you confused or has left you to the forum where most of the talk is on recruiting Personally Sponsored Affiliates and not promoting TripleClicks, Localvantia, Rewardical, and ECommergy, so you have no clue on how to do those things and thus are stuck trying to get PSA to buy something.
5. You have dozens or even a hundred or more PSA and yet very few are even active. Most tell you they are not making money and are ready to quit but you have no answers for them on how to make money because you are struggling to do the same.
Fact: No money is made in any area of SFI without sales being generated.
Fact: No selling experience is needed to generate sales commissions.
Fact: You do not need to ever do a sales pitch or come in contact with a customer to make sales commissions.
Fact: You do need to have support skills and knowledge to sponsor PSA.
Fact: You need good training to generate Active PSA and a reason for them to Purchase anything in a FREE to join program.
The average PSA in SFI has a very low and well below the poverty line income. Many have internet access only through internet cafes or via work at their regular job, or at friends and families houses. They simply can’t afford things you and I may take for granted as basic expenses.
In short, your PSA needs the money and need it fast and if they can’t see a clear and relatively easy path to profits they will either never become active or will not remain active for long.
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to promote a product for sales. You have links, images, custom banners, and the ability to review and recommend products via a free blog with little training. In fact, you can set up a blog in minutes and be making sales as early as tonight with no prior experience. Just follow the instructions listed on the free blog host of your choice to set up the blog then go to YouTube or our own Internet Income Course to learn how to create a Product Review post.
Ask a ton of questions in the forum.
Learn all you can about marketing and recruiting training, and support of PSA, but above all look for ways to generate sales income and develop a plan to pass this training down to your PSA. Learn something every day and teach what you learn so your recruits are in profit as soon as possible and you will not be in this forum wondering why nobody in your team is active.
Walk people on your own path to success and they will walk with you to success.
You will soon find that not only are you earning more Cash Commissions but as a result of Versa Points Matching you are earning an even larger passive income in the background. You will also find that without one bit of sales training or actual selling your blog will begin to make you money 24 hours a day 365 days a year with content you wrote months or years ago.
This is where your training begins. Ask 3 questions in the forum today and see what responses you get. You can ask them in the comments below so everyone in this thread can respond and teach what they know.
Andy Zeus Anderson
As pre-announced in the January 1st special memo from President Gery Carson, we are debuting a suite of great new team-builder tools today. We call ’em Starter Incentives. Here’s how they work:
From the new Starter Incentives Manager, you’ll select people you want to target with special incentives and set your preferences. Save your choices and it immediately goes into affect!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could incentivize a live chat with all new PSAs right when they sign up? Well, now you can! Just turn on Starter Incentive #100 and choose how many Rewardicals you want to offer. Then, from now on, each time you generate a sign-up, your new PSA will see the following modal screen:
Not online enough to be available regularly for live chats? No worries, because you can also choose an email version (Starter Incentive #101), an incentive to engage with you via email instead.
And this is just the beginning! There are almost infinite ways that Starter Incentives can be used and we plan to work with SFI leaders to develop a variety of options in the months ahead. In the meantime, you can put to work for you one or both of our first two Starter Incentives IMMEDIATELY.
Q: Who pays for the cost of the incentive offered?
You and SFI split the costs for your PSAs. To get started with Starter Incentives, the first thing you need to do is fund your Starter Incentives Account. You can open an account for as little as $10.00. Purchase funding at:
Q: Is there a limit to how many Rewardicals I can offer?
There’s a current minimum limit of five (your cost $.01) and a maximum limit of 5,000 (your cost $10) per incentive.
Q: When exactly does the new PSA see the incentives #100 and #101?
It is currently set to appear two minutes after submitting their registration. However, we may test other times to determine which time produces the best results.
Q: Can I turn off a Starter Incentive I’ve created if needed?
Yes, you have full control through the Starter Incentive Manager. Turn on or off as you wish.
Q: When I turn on a Starter Incentive, how soon will it take affect?
Immediately. For example, if you turned on Starter Incentive #101, the very next PSA you signed up would be offered the incentive.
Q: Can I adjust the amount of Rewardicals offered as needed?
Yes. Just go to the Starter Incentive Manager, change the amount, and save. Your new amount will kick in the very next time your incentive is offered.
Q: What if I run out of funds in my Starter Incentives account or don’t have enough in it to fund my chosen Starter Incentive(s)?
Your chosen Starter Incentive(s) would automatically cease until additional funding was added.
Q: Will there be other incentives besides Rewardicals that can be chosen?
We will consider it, yes, but here are two big reasons why Rewardicals work really well:
1. They give the recipient lots of great choices; Rewardicals can be redeemed for cash, VersaPoints, CSAs, PSAs, TCredits, gift certificates, Bitcoin, and more.
2. It allows you, as the sponsor, to offer generous amounts very inexpensively. Indeed, you can literally offer a nice reward of five Rewardicals at a cost to you of just once cent! And larger incentives like 100, 250, or 500 are also very inexpensive. 500, for example, is only $1.00.
Q: Should we really be incentivizing people with rewards for doing what they should already be willing to do without a reward?
Perhaps not. On the other hand, if offering a small reward is what caused some of your recruits to take action that otherwise may not have…it’s money very well-spent. The only way to know for certain is to test it…which the Starter Incentives program allows you to do easily and inexpensively.
Q: Will there be tracking provided, to help me determine which Starter Incentives are working for me?
Yes. There is a ledger located on the new Starter Incentives Manager page. Additionally, we will be adding tracking, filters, etc. to the Genealogy
Q: Can you advise which incentives work best?
Yes! The new Starter Incentive program is very much a giant, companywide split testing program. We will be tracking every type of incentive used, the amounts of Rewardicals offered, etc. All of this data can then be analyzed to determine the “winning formula.” As soon as we feel we have enough data to form conclusions (best amount of Rewardicals to use, etc.), we’ll be sharing these conclusions with everyone, so every affiliate can put the proven formulas to work for them!
Q: What other types of Starter Incentives might we see?
We have LOTS of ideas. Here are just a few examples of Starter Incentives that could be developed:
- Select inactive persons in your Genealogy to receive a professionally-designed, “We’ve missed you!” email autoresponder series that offers Rewardicals for logging back in and earning some VersaPoints. Could also be automatic, triggered by X days without logging in.
- Offer new PSAs a small amount of Rewardicals every day for their first 30 days for each Biz Quiz they get right. This would incentivize daily logins and activity while at the same time generating valuable exploration/education about SFI and its properties.
- Reward team members for logging in for, say, 100 straight days (or for whatever number of days you wanted) or for creating a VersaPoints streak.
- Rewardicals could be offered to new affiliates for trying out Astro Auctions, for verifying their email address, entering their monthly goals, and so on.
- Rewardicals could also be offered to your PRMs for playing Eager Zebra games, or making a purchase…or even offered to prospects for taking any action you wanted (e.g. subscribing to your blog’s mailing list).
There’s almost no limit to how Starter Incentives could be used. And all or most can be easy “set-it-and-forget-it” (i.e. automatic)! You’d just choose the option at the Starter Incentive Manager and it would be all set!
Q: Am I limited to choosing just one Starter Incentive, or can I utilize multiple ones for different objectives?
You can opt in to as many as you want.
Q: I have lots of Rewardicals. Can I use them with Starter Incentives?
Not directly. You can, however, redeem your Rewardicals for a TripleClicks gift certificate, and then purchase funding for your Starter Incentives account with the gift certificate.
Did you miss out on the most recent Spin & Win contest, held between October 16, 2017 through October 18, 2017? Affiliates who spotted the Spin & Win notice–announced in the weekly SFI Affiliate Newsletter, mailed out Monday, October 16–and who entered the free contest grabbed 46,270 free VP! Yet, that number is only a […]
How are you doing on your monthly SFI goals? Be sure you collect your 5 VP for setting your goals for the month (before the 10th), along with 1 VP each day you review your Goals Tab! MORE importantly: will you reach some (or all) of the goals you’ve set for this month? If you’ve […]
Commissions and perks have been processed for September and we wanted to remind you that if you were an EA (Executive Affiliate) in September, we’ve added 10-24 free TCredits to your account! To confirm how many TCredits you have available to use, just log in at http://www.tripleclicks.com. They will be listed next to your name […]
Today we are debuting our new auction index at Pricebenders: http://www.tripleclicks.com/indexAuctions.php The index now includes, in addition to current live auctions, UPCOMING auctions. This portion of the index is divided into two sections—auctions starting in under 12 hours…and auctions starting in 13-24 hours: IMPORTANT KEYS From the upcoming auctions section, you can, for EACH upcoming […]