1. To get in on the February S-Builder Co-op. Just plug in to our global advertising co-op and within a few weeks begin receiving signups (both SFI affiliates and Members). Just 72 cents a day gets you on your way; it’s one of most economical ways to build an online business ever! For complete details, extensive FAQs, and an order link for S-Builder, see the S-Builder central info page.
2. To retain your Executive Affiliate status for February. If you’re under 1,500 VersaPoints for this month, get to your SFI Homepage at the Affiliate Center right away and see your SFI To-Do List for a list of ways to acquire the points you need and advance in SFI rank.
3. To get set up for next month’s Opti-Build program. Every month, Opti-Build assists thousands of Affiliates to “build optimally” and automatically follow The Diamond Plan. To get set up for March 2019:
- Make sure you’re a Bronze Team Leader or above by the end of February and opt in to participate in Opti-Build HERE.
- Ensure that you’re one of your sponsor’s top five Team Leaders (by rank and/or total VersaPoints if a tiebreaker is needed) a Designated Diamond.
- Consider reassignments to maximize your results for February. Get directions and info on the reassignment rules, as well as how to do reassignments and benefits of reassigning affiliates at HERE.
This THURSDAY, February 28, is the last day to join the quest to win your share of February’s SFI and TripleClicks Badge Quest Bounties of at least 100,000 Rewardicals each. Get yourself qualified now in either the SFI Badge Quest or the TC Badge Quest…or BOTH! Achieve a new level in Badge Quest or be at Grand Master or Grand Master Elite status on or before midnight tonight. Check your SFI Badges tab and your TC Badges Gallery and see what badges are available to you. Friday, March 1st, we will draw 40 winners in each Badge Quest contest to receive an equal share of the given bounty pots!
For just $35, you can instantly strengthen your team and boost your potential earning power with 50 recently joined SFI affiliates–assigned to YOU as one of their co-sponsors!
PLUS…you’ll get 50 TCredits you can use for bidding at Astro Auctions, to play Eager Zebra games, to purchase products at TripleClicks, and much more! Learn more about all the ways to use your TCredits HERE.
This special package ALSO scores you 375 VP and 92 Rewardicals!
LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE: We only have 350 SUPER BUNDLES available for sale at this special low, low price, and once they’re gone, they’re gone! Limit of 10 per affiliate.
Your CSAs will appear in your Genealogy report. As a co-sponsor, you’ll be eligible to earn 8% commissions on ALL your CSA’s purchases.
IMPORTANT! To retain your CSAs, you must maintain EA (minimum 1,500 VP) status monthly.
You’ll also want to check out Leadership Do’s and Don’ts for tips and guidelines on being an effective Co-Sponsor.
Once you’ve received your CSAs, welcome them and share that you are one of their co-sponsors. Here’s how: Using the “Date Joined” filter on your Genealogy, select your new CSAs. Then click the “Send an e-mail/TeamMail” link to send them a message.
ORDER NOW AT:
Commissions and perks have been processed for January and we wanted to remind you that if you were an EA (Executive Affiliate) or above last month, we’ve added the following triple bonuses to your account:
- 10-20 free TCredits
- 50 to 100 free Rewardicals
- 10-20 free CSAs
To confirm how many TCredits you have available to use, just log in at http://www.tripleclicks.com. They will be listed next to your name in the top right corner. You can confirm your total Rewardicals by signing into Rewardicals.com. Finally, look for your new CSAs to start appearing in your Genealogy report.
Learn more about these monthly bonuses:
After a successful run of more than 8 years, 136,728 auctions, and over 71 million processed bids, we are sorry today to report that Pricebenders penny auctions have been officially discontinued and will no longer be available at TripleClicks.
- Pricebenders have actually been trending downward for years. Indeed, interest has recently waned to the point where doing any auctions at all has become almost unfeasible.
- We are currently in the process of transitioning to new payment gateways with new banking partners, and we are coming up against numerous new regulations and compliance requirements. Penny auctions are one type of product that these institutions we must receive approval from are not comfortable with.
So where do we go from here? Astro Auctions were actually created to replace Pricebenders. So we encourage everyone who hasn’t yet tried Astro, especially those who have been exclusively at Pricebenders, to give Astro a try. We think you’ll LOVE our NEW auction platform with its virtually-no-risk bidding and guaranteed prizes for every auction.
Congratulations to our drawing winners!
- Vargáné Bene K. (HUNGARY)
- Martine G. (FRANCE)
- Ruza M. (SERBIA)
- Jean V. (UNITED STATES)
- Thabo R. (SOUTH AFRICA)
- Ljiljana A. (CROATIA)
- William N. (PHILIPPINES)
- Jessie M. (CANADA)
- Gilbert M. (NEW ZEALAND)
- Bobby W. (UNITED STATES)
- Raymond R. (UNITED STATES)
- Jose B. (FRANCE)
- Ehtel E. (NIGERIA)
- Irma W. (HUNGARY)
- Mellisa L. (CANADA)
- Len B. (UNITED STATES)
- Jackie F. (UNITED STATES)
- Phillip B. (UNITED KINGDOM)
- Anna Liza C. (HONG KONG)
- Alistair K. (UNITED KINGDOM)
- Mirjana K. (CROATIA)
- Venter V. (SOUTH AFRICA)
- Shehryar C. (PAKISTAN)
- Florentina A. (ROMANIA)
- Jozsef G. (HUNGARY)
- Ivana K. (SERBIA)
- Tommie K. (UNITED STATES)
- Prashant S. (INDIA)
- Slavko P. (SERBIA)
- Isaiah R. (UNITED STATES)
- Milena D. (SERBIA)
- Bryce W. (UNITED STATES)
- Randolph T. (UNITED STATES)
- Miroslav V. (CROATIA)
- Tracy B. (UNITED STATES)
- Francis T. (UNITED KINGDOM )
- Gyanendra P. (INDIA)
- Gliceria P. (AUSTRALIA)
- Balsam A. (AUSTRIA)
- Brenda S. (CANADA)
…And GOOD LUCK to February’s SFI Badge Quest participants!
Remember: Each month, for every* new badge earned by all SFI affiliates–companywide–SFI will put two Rewardicals** into the Bounty pot (the current pot amount will be displayed on your WIN IT tab), with a guaranteed minimum of 100,000 Rewardicals. At the end of the month, we draw 40 winners, who each receive an equal share of the bounty pot.
NOTE: Rewardicals can be redeemed for a variety of cool products and other irresistible goodies HERE.
*Excludes SFI rank badge and Member badge–which are awarded automatically to all affiliates.
**SFI reserves the right to adjust the ratio of Rewardicals per badges earned