This a report by Joe Rispoli
There are many ways to advertise without putting out a lot of cash. Use these tips to your advantage. Modify them and make them your own. Just remember that the only way to succeed with your business is to do something.
No one has ever found success by doing nothing.
1. Put your website on notepads, pens, newsletters, bumper stickers, coffee cups.
2. Flyers. When you buy your morning paper, slip some flyers in with the rest of the newspapers.
3. Business cards (You can make up your own or get them free through VistaPrint)
4. Article marketing is one of my favorite method of advertising. If you write articles and then use a service to publish them your articles become viral.Your articles will spread like a virus and could have the potential to be viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.
5. Participating in online discussion forums is an excellent way to get the word out about your business, and it is free. Build relationships first and use your signature file to let everyone know what you do and who you are.
6. Free classifieds. Online classifieds as well as your local newspaper.
7. Targeted ezine advertising is one of the most cost effective ways to advertise your business.
8. Solo ads. Test, test, test. Your success depends on your ad and your heading!
9. Mail out postcards.
10. Purchase leads that are targeted and related to your business. If possible get their phone number and followup.
11. Bookmarks for libraries, do not forget to talk to your librarian first.
12. Purchase cheap seed packets, put a tag on them with your website as well as a saying like, I am in the business of helping people grow.
13. Use your knowledge and publish a newsletter or ezine. One your build up your list you can offer paid subscriptions or ads.
14. Word of mouth (friends and family).
15. Forwarded emails or replying back to unsolicited email. Add your testimony to your signature line.
17. Pens to hand out with a short advertisement and your URL.
18. Welcome baby cards for hospitals.
19. If your domain name is a string words, try capitalizing each. This helps people who just take a quick glance remember it.
20. Create an information type handout that briefly explains your business.
21. When you go to a garage or yard sale, ask if you can leave a few of your flyers there.
22. Community Colleges. Every student needs a part time job.
23. Put a business card in all outgoing mail including anything that has a postage paid envelope.
24. Visit establishments you do business with (doctor offices, health food stores, karate/dance studios, etc) and ask if you can leave flyers.
25. Car magnets. You can put magnets all over your car.
26. Promote your business for free in local magazines, newspapers, community newsletters, etc. Many rely on voluntary writing contributions.
Translate your knowledge into an article. It is free advertising and a n effective way to establish yourself as an expert in your field.
27. Leave your business card in restrooms at restaurants or on cork boards around grocery stores.
28. Get a booth at school events and share what you offer.
29. Look into putting an ad in school sponsored publications (directories, PTA booklets, etc). Usually not to expensive.
30. Set up a free giveaway box in any store that will give you permission.
31. Post flyers at apartment complexes if they will allow it.
32. Place flyers under windshield wipers of cars.
33. Newspaper classified ads are cheap and effective. Ask about having your ad appear with a color background to make it stand out even more.
34. Buy a personalized stamp and put your ad on it. Stamp the back of any envelopes that you mail.
35. When it comes to advertising and marketing, repetition plays an important part in your campaigns success.
36. We all get junk mail with the postage paid envelopes. Just send a flyer back to the company and use their return envelope.
37. Personalized Tshirts.
38. Make up Gift basket raffles for Church bazaars, concerts held during summer, at your local community hall, or any town function. Do not forget to put your business card or some other advertisement in the basket.
39. Put flyers on car windshields at your kids sporting events.
40. Leave a business card with your tip for your waiter/waitress.
41. Reply to spam email with your own business advertisement.
42. Give your business cards to friends and family and ask them to give them out to people they know who would be interested in part time income.
43. Put up flyers at the local colleges, libraries and grocery stores.
44. Ask your local chinese takeout if you can post a flyer in their window.
45. Create a post it stack of your business cards with a glue stick and then post them at pay phones.
46. Business cards with a magnetic back really stick in people’s minds as well as on their refrigerator.
47. Leave business cards by the change machine in the mall arcade or at the ATM machine.
48. Put your website address on your sun visor using vinyl letters.
49. Find an old metal tin (or new), put a magnet on the back, put your business cards in them and then just attach this to your car when you go into a store.
50. Be different and get noticed. When you are unique then you are one step ahead of your competition.
There are many ways to promote your business without spending a fortune. Think outside the box. Most people notice things that are different, something that draws their attention or even makes them laugh.
Keep it simple, keep it cheap and before you know it your success will be achieved without going broke.
Copyright 2007 Joe Rispoli
About the Author:
Joe Rispoli has been involved in online marketing for over 10 years. He would like to invite entrepreneurs to start
using his online marketing information and free advertising resources to help promote their home business all
over the Internet!
Sit back relax and start reading because today I’am gonna
show you how to make 1500VP to easily get your EA2 and all the
Benefits of EA2
1) Always Log into SFI and complete the actions To-do list
(don’t just do your to-do list but Read Tips,PriceBender News,
Steam Post, etc to help you learn and grow your business)
This will give you 11 Versa Points per day for a 30 day total of
11vp X 30 days =330 Versa Points
2) Do your weekly action every week you will get
30 VP- sending message through your PSA Mailer, CSA Mailer or
through your Genealogy Team Mail
5 VP- For reviewing your TConnect page
3 VP- For submitting a Stream post
Total 30+3+5=38 for 1 week
So in a month 38 X 4= 152 VP
3) DO your monthly actions
(it’s easy because all you need to do is give your
monthly SFI/sponsor rating!!)
this will give you 10 VP
So far we have gathered
Now from here there are two ways you can go:
#1 If you have enough money then Make a standing order for
any TCredit items you like below to get 1500 VP:
The easiest way is to get yourself a monthly standing order to
IAHBE for $32.95 this earns you 1500 VP in one shot to keep you
EA2 each month: (1500 vp also gets you 2 CSA’s each month)
You can than easily make 1500Vp and EA2 status each month
by doing nothing but having your standing order.
#2 If you don’t have the money then follow these steps..
Purchase 10 E-books with 10 TCredits which cost 1TCredit per ebook
before the 15th of the month..this will give you Review
of e-books after the 15th of the month
==>you will get 250VP by giving your reviews of these
Now let me tell you how to get TCredits Free.. Read Following
My best Advice to you purchase W3 kit
( it cost 1.95$ , its less than your daily purchase)
you can order it here :
you will get 5 TCredits and 50 MRP easily per month
Awesome benefit of this is you can participate in
the”Pick up Price” contest just guess price of Ending Bid
and win 200Tc/20Tc (200 TCredits cost $58.00 ) there are
9-10 auction per day so 270-300 auctions per month so you
can win at least once.
( So far I’ve won 1000TC+ in 2 months with those TCredits I
won auctions of 100 CSA’s/ 50 CSA’s / and another 25 PSA’s
You can see 1.95$ can give you $500+ of infinite benefits
So far we have 492+250=742VP
Sponsor Affiliates under your gateway and make them EA. Tell them
to make 500VP in the first 24 hours to get 200 extra points for
becoming a Fast Tracker.
(it’s Easy for you to become an EA in as little as 30 minutes)
2nd month you become EA2 and tell your new affiliates
what you did to become EA2..
For each sponsored EA2 you get 100VP
you can easily make 5 PSA’s (Personally Sponsored Affiliate) every month
by referring on Facebook, Twitter, Classifieds and even Traffic Exchanges.
You will easily get 500VP from them from commissions earned if they
Purchase From TripleClicks
so now we have 742+500=1242VP
6) Win 200 TCredits with Pricebenders PickThePrice. In a month you can easily
win at least once for 200 TCredits or, you might win 4-5 times..
(my advice is if you failed to get exact price of ending bid ..
just stick with single numbers like $2.63, $1.78 anything but always
put some price in PTP it increase chances to win .. 1 TCredit per pick
its not 100% but relevant) you may win as closest to the winning price.
Use those 100 TCredits in auction to bid wisely and win
those 100 Bids will also give you 100VP
so now you have 1242+100=1342VP
For each Bid you do you will get 5MRP
so roughly if you do 100 bids you will get
100 X 5 = 500MRP
Now Use those MRP to purchase TCredits
Purchase 2Tc which costs 120MRP each
(you already have 500MRP)
Each TCredit you purchase will give you 102 VP
we want 1500-1342=158VP
Purchasing 2 TCredits with 240 MRP will give you 204 VP
(and we still have 260MRP remaining)
Fantastic, we are now ahead of 1500VP milestone
Congratulations.. you’ve done it
So you can see by a single 1.95$ purchase we can make 1500Vp+ easily..
Hope this will be beneficial to all new members
I Love SFI
LONG-TERM SUCCESS GUIDANCE PLAN IN SFI
By Bing Obaldo – May 2013
MOST IMPORTANT FACTORS IN BUILDING YOUR SFI BUSINESS
1. After 50 plus years of Network Marketing, only 2.8 % are making a profit out of millions of people trying to earn money
2. In SFI, which is the easiest legitimate opportunity out there today in the Internet, my estimate is: around 4 to 5% are profitable
3. Your goal is to do everything in your power to belong to that elite group of winning entrepreneurs
4. Accept the fact that BIG majority of your recruits will quit because they are NOT profitable after a certain time period
5. You must find those five percenters and teach everyone to keep recruiting to land those serious doers and builders
6. Allow yourself up to three months to find your top 5 builders. Allow everybody else to use up to four months, to find their elite fives
7. Time allotted to reach 6 Generational Levels of a solid organization for your Retirement Royalty income is 24 months
8. With consistent massive effort, for three years, Financial and Time Freedom will come. Think of what local real business owners are putting out just to stay in business. Almost all of them have no chance of Financial and Time Freedom. Most of them just have a “job” with a lot of financial risks.
9. The most duplicable way to build your group is to use Coops. To find your five, you must plan to recruit at least 100. Just keep recruiting; the SFI System will later allow you to reassign these excess PSA’s to your most prolific builders.
10. Additionally, use the methods of recruiting taught by SFI to match your skills and experience, for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced
Affiliates. Read Ask Gery, Ask SC and Forum Posts for more practical
tips in growing your SFI business.
11. Start now using your own SFI Coop Manager to distribute/give
away some of your recruits, to spur more activity from your early fast
12. Learn to eventually get your own Coop organized and going
13. Remember, duplication is of paramount importance to your long
COMPENSATION CHART To See Why Your Income Start Small For Months
Generation EA2 Your Total EA2 EAs Total VP Monthly Income
1st 5 5 7,500 $3.75
2nd 25 30 45,000 $22.50
3rd 125 155 232,500 $116.25
4th 625 780 1,170,000 $585.00
5th 3125 3905 5,857,500 $2,928.75
6th 15625 19530 29,295,000 $14,647.50
In addition of course, there will be the extra income generated by all the
different streams included in the SFI Compensation Plan, such as: Matching
Bonuses, ECA Royalties, Direct Sales, SFIPPA (Pay Per Action) and SFI contests